Request for Mediation

NOTE: If you were referred to mediation for a landlord/tenant or MI-Resolve appropriate case, please visit the MI-Resolve system by clicking the button below, and start a new case there instead of completing this form.

If you were referred to MI-Resolve Family, please complete the form below and check the MI-Resolve checkbox before submitting.

Request Mediation